Sunday, August 29, 2010

Now I have done it...

In order to do more participation for NaNoWriMo this year, I have decided to do a few things...

First up, I am going to help out the MLs of my region as much as I can. (I foresee sneaking into the group of them and chewing on many ankles.) It should actually be a lot of fun.

Second, and the most major for now, is that I will be hosting a Writing Workshop in English in the Montreal area in mid October. There will be three or so subjects covered in what I hope will be a three hour session, with a question and answer session to follow. If you are in Montreal and want to attend, you can visit here on facebook and like the page. This will let you know more about the workshop as I learn more information for you. I am currently hoping to host the workshop at the grand library downtown, but I will not know if it is a possibility to do so at this point. I have a very, very small budget for the workshop, since it will be free of charge for anyone who wishes to attend. If there are any fees, it will be coming out of my own pocket.

Third, I will be making myself available to anyone participating in NaNoWriMo for morale support, regardless of whether or not a member of the Montreal region. That is something I love about Nano -- it is a world based community, not just local!

I hope to have a great deal of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment