Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Novel Drafting, whee

Working on notebook paper is rather fun. August has been sort of another November in the sense that I am just writing for the sheer fun of it and getting all sorts of ideas on paper. They aren't good ideas, and really, I doubt most of what is going down here will ever see the light of day, but it is enjoyable nevertheless.

My current goal is to finish this draft before November. If I am lucky and work hard, I will be able to get what i want to keep transfered to the computer. I am already loading in character information to a program on the computer for when I do the transfer. Should be fun.

Nothing much going on that is unusual. Looking forward to the long weekend.

Off I go to torture some more characters. It should be great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment